csharp - DataFileReader support for non-seekable streams

csharp - DataFileReader support for non-seekable streams

Matthew Stowe

Hello community,

I have opened a new feature request to enhance the csharp DataFileReader with support for non-seekable streams.

My specific use case described in this ticket, and I have provided a workaround for anyone that is dealing with this issue and does not want to read an Avro OCF stream into a memory backed stream for supporting seek behavior required by the DataFileReader.

Cheers,

Matt