This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
Can't Play MP4 on iPhone 7: Change MP4 into iPhone 7 format
Problem playing MP4 files on iPhone 7? What's the matter? Read on to find the reason and the best solution to fix the MP4 and iPhone 7 incompatible issue.
iPhone is one of the most popular phones around the world and every improvement it makes can capture people's attention. So does the upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. For iPhone owners, we play games, watch videos, record and work on iPhone. The widely used MP4 formats are usually supported by iPhone, but what if MP4 files won't play on iPhone (7/7 Plus)?
Get the Best MP4 to iPhone (7) Video Converter:
Here Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac to make MP4 files compatible with your iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 7. It is an easy to use yet powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor. With it, you can fast encode MP4 to MP4, M4V, MOV for iPhone (7) with the best quality.
* Easily convert videos to iPhone (7) supported format from any video, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, VOB, Tivo, etc.
* Directly convert MP4 files to iPhone compatible format without more preset of codec, frame rate or bit rate.
* Edit MP4 before converting them. You can crop and trim MP4 videos, or add effects and watermarks to your videos.
* Convert videos to audio files, like MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, etc.
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, 6/6 Plus, SE/5S/5C, 4S, etc for playback