If you try to test if an arbitrary object is equal to a schema, as in `some_schema == not_a_schema`, avro would crash with an AttributeError. This comparison should not crash.It should simply return `False` when the other object is not a schema.
- [x] My commits all reference Jira issues in their subject lines.
- [x] My commits follow the guidelines from "[How to write a good git commit message](https://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/)":
- [x] Subject is separated from body by a blank line
- [x] Subject is limited to 50 characters (not including Jira issue reference)
- [x] Subject does not end with a period
- [x] Subject uses the imperative mood ("add", not "adding")
- [x] Body wraps at 72 characters
- [x] Body explains "what" and "why", not "how"
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: