C# port

Jeremy Custenborder
I've started putting together a c# port of Avro based on the python
implementation. It currently has support for Schema classes and
partial Binary Encoding support. Patches and comments are appreciated.
:)

The code is available at http://github.com/jcustenborder/avro

Re: C# port

Jeff Hammerbacher
Thanks Jeremy! Hopefully you can find a few other C# hackers to complete the
implementation. C# is definitely our top missing language.