Automated formatting style

Ben Schleimer
Hi,
    I have been working with Avro Cpp and Python for awhile now.
Are there any code format rules in place (aka clang-format/autopep8) to formalize the whitespace and layout of the Avro code?

My company would like to push some changes back to mainline but I'm afraid that without a set of format rules in place, they will get rejected.

Sincerely,
Ben

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?"

  *   Dr. Evil